With the holiday season fast approaching, you may feel rushed to decide which gifts to get for your close family and friends. Rather than straining your brain to think of a trendy new gadget, consider what most people truly love… their pets! There’s a large array of holiday gifts specifically made just for the pet lover in your life. Check out these great ideas below.
- A special photo frame featuring the beloved fur baby. Is your coworker always showing you pictures of dear Spot? (So. Many. Pictures.) Inspire your friend to capture a memory forever with a photo frame that sits beautifully on his or her desk.
- Pun-tastic clothing. It’s a rule: People who love their pets love to show off their love for pets! What better way to show “I love my cat” than a shirt that says exactly that? For an added quirky touch, find clothes that have punny sayings – such as the classic: “It's a paw-fect day!”
- Cute stuffed animals or heartwarming figurines. Depending on the personality and age of your loved one, these two routes are memorable and special. A stuffed animal is always a great idea – especially if you can find one that looks like his or her pet. Similarly, if you’d like to take your gift giving a step further, a figurine can be a beautiful sentiment. Some figurines even feature sweet quotes that explore the connection between a pet and pet owner.
- Mugs, candles and other sweet reminders to place around the house. Who doesn’t enjoy a nice, warm cup of hot chocolate on a cold day? Now, imagine if that mug features an adorable little animal! You can also purchase an extra strong candle – as every pet owner could use a good scent once and a while (or more like every day).
- A new pet. Important warning with this gift: Don’t buy a pet just as a holiday gift. Only bring over a new pet if your loved one can and will take care of him or her. A new pet is a big responsibility – a living, breathing responsibility. However, a pet – whether it’s a cat, dog, mouse, bird or something else – can be a wonderful addition to any family, and one of the most perfect holiday gifts for the pet lover in your life. For a win-win gift giving situation, consider adopting a pet from a shelter to give the animal a second chance as well.
- A Pet Rover pet stroller. A pet stroller is a fantastic gift for any pet owner – especially if he or she has a dog or cat with special needs or who is elderly or tires easily. Every pet enjoys a walk through the great outdoors. Imagine your friend walking a fur-baby in style.
Have these ideas helped you decide what to buy for your pet-loving friend? Happy holiday shopping!